via Calice 42B 17024
Finale Ligure SV ITALY
INFORMATION REGARDING THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Dear Customer / Visitor,
Please be advised that your personal data will not be utilized or transmitted to any other companies, in full compliance with the fundamental principles set forth by: Directive 95/46/EC of the European Parliament on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing and disclosure of personal data; Directive 97/66/EC on the protection of privacy in telecommunications; Directive 97/07/EC and Italian Legislative Decree 185/99 for consumer protection in distance contracts; Directive 00/31/EC regarding e-commerce; Italian Legislative Decree No.196 of June 30, 2003, entitled “The Personal Data Protection Code”; Italian Legislative Decree 70/2003 on ecommerce.
In accordance with section 13 of Italian Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, please be advised of the following:
1. Your personal data will only be processed for the following purposes:
- to carry out our contractual obligations and to satisfy your specific requests;
- to comply with the regulatory obligations (in particular, those relating to accounting and taxation);
- to manage the organization of the contract (relations with agents, representatives, contractors, etc.);
- to safeguard the contractual rights;
- to prepare and analyze internal statistics;
- to acquire information regarding solvency;
- for marketing activities aimed at providing commercial information about our products and services similar to those included within the existing contract.
2. The data processing will be carried out in the following manners: by means of a manual and semi-automated system, with the use of computers.
Any data processing operations that may involve sensitive data, whether directly or indirectly, shall not be carried out under any circumstances (as prescribed by section 4 letter. D and section 26 of Italian Legislative Decree no. 196/03).
The data will be stored in appropriate archives (customers, administration, etc.) that can only be accessed, and therefore viewed, by company employees who have been nominated by the company owner and by the internal or external management as data processing personnel. These employees are authorized to carry out consultation, usage, processing and comparison operations, as well as any other appropriate operations in compliance with regulatory requirements and the codes of ethics and good conduct, which are aimed at
ensuring the confidentiality and security of the data, as well as the accuracy, currency and relevance of the data in relation to the declared purposes.
3. The data must be provided in order to ensure the proper performance of the contractual and pre-contractual obligations, etc. Any failure to provide the required data will impede us from satisfying our contractual obligations. The use of the personal data for marketing activities is optional. If the user does not grant his/her consent in this regard, our company will be unable to provide him/her with regular updates regarding new products and services, etc.
4. Your personal data may be disclosed to:
- transport companies and/or shipping agents in relation to the shipment of the goods and for the management of customs clearance procedures;
- postal service companies for the delivery of documents;
- banking institutions for the management of receipts and payments;
- financial administrations and other companies or public bodies in compliance with the regulatory requirements;
- law firms and legal companies for the purpose of safeguarding contractual rights
- agents, representatives and brokers operating on our behalf.
Any further transmission and/or disclosure will be subject to your express consent, save for the dissemination of statistics in an aggregated and anonymous manner.
5. The data will be processed for the time required in order to perform the activities for which they have been provided and, unless otherwise indicated, will be subsequently kept on file until required for taxation and civil purposes.
6. The personal data may only be transferred to EU countries and/or to countries outside the European Union within the scope, and for the purposes, of the services agreed upon between the parties.
7. The data controller is the organization indicated in the header.
8. The Data Controllers are:
C.S.A. Via Pertica 45 Finale (SV) – Bookkeeping
Grafcocad Srl – 42B via Calice - FINALE LIGURE (SV) ITALY - Commercial activity
9. You may exercise your rights in relation to the data controller at any time, as prescribed by section 7 of Italian Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, which is hereafter reproduced in its entirety for your convenience.
Except from Italian Legislative Decree 196/2003
Sec. 7 - Right to Access Personal Data and Other Rights
1.A data subject shall have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him exist, regardless of their being already recorded, and communication of such data in intelligible form.
2.A data subject shall have the right to be informed:
a) of the source of the personal data;
b) of the purposes and methods of the processing;
c) of the logic applied to the processing, if the latter is carried out with the help of electronic means;
d) of the identification data concerning data controller, data processors and the representative designated as per Section 5(2);
e) of the entities or categories of entity to whom or which the personal data may be communicated and who or which may get to know said data in their capacity as designated representative(s) in the State’s territory, data processor(s) or person(s) in charge of the processing.
3.A data subject shall have the right to obtain:
a) updating, rectification or, where interested therein, integration of the data;
b) erasure, anonymization or blocking of data that have been processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which they have been collected or subsequently processed;
c) certification to the effect that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that
is to be protected.
4.A data subject shall have the right to object, in whole or in part:
a) on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection;
b) to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, where it is carried out for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or else for the performance of market or commercial communication surveys.